I can create a custom piece of art for your home or office. I also work directly with art consultants on projects for their clients. When working on a custom commission, I like to have the client involved from the beginning of the process so that I can create the best possible piece for you.
Typically, this is how it works:
- You propose an idea for a painting or photo project
- We discuss over the phone, via email, or in-person
- I will write up an artwork commission agreement outlining the details of the work, obligations of me and you, payment schedule, etc.
- 50% deposit required to start project
- Agreement is signed by both of us and work begins
- I will send you digital images of initial sketches and compositional ideas for your approval
- I will send digital images of the work in progress in different stages
- You will get two rounds of changes/input, including custom elements
- Opportunity to view in person prior to completion and final approval
Cost includes the following:
- Photography for source material
- Planning and preliminary sketches for compositional ideas
- Materials (canvas, paint, charcoal, paper, varnish and gel mediums, etc)
- My studio time
Contact me with your idea about a custom artwork. Below are some examples of commissions I created.